ONLINE ADMISSION PROCEDURE
This section provides an overview of the steps involved in counselling and admission process.
A. Online Registration
- Candidate should visit website www.kuk.ac.in or www.hbed2012.org or www.hbed2012.net.
- Candidates should go through prospectus for gathering information/instruction in details about counselling schedules and procedures. Softcopy is available on the websites www.hbed2012.org or www.hbed2012.net or www.kuk.ac.in
- For phase-I and phase-II candidates will register themselves as per key dates mentioned in the admission schedule for Govt/ Govt Aided/ University Maintained /Self-Financing Colleges of Education in Haryana.
- For participation in online admission process, a candidate has to register by submitting personal data/ requisite information correctly in the online application form. On submitting this data/ information user Id and password will be generated/ created for use in future logins by the candidate.
- For subsequent logins, candidates will be able to login directly with their user Id and password. Candidates should remember to logout at the end of their session so that the details filled by them cannot be tampered with or modified by unauthorized person.
- Candidates are advised to record/remember their password for future logins and not to disclose or share their password with anybody.
- It is solely the responsibility of the candidates to verify that their personal data including Category, Subcategory, Group (Science/ Arts with Maths & Art/Commerce), Residential Status, gender etc are consistent with documentary evidence.
- If the personal data submitted /entered by the candidates are found to be wrong at the time verification of certificate either during reporting or at a later stage, the allotment of seat/ provisional admission is liable to be cancelled.
- Candidates should take a print out (hard copy) of the online application form containing the above personal data for future use.
B. Payment of Registration & Counseling Fee.
- For depositing of registration and counseling fee of Rs. 1000/- for General Candidate and Rs. 625/- for SC/BC/PH candidates of Haryana State (non-refundable), visit website www.hbed2012.org or www.hbed2012.net and click on ‘Payment’ and generate E-slip of bank of your choice for cash payment or select any other mode of payment available on above website for the deposition of registration and counseling fee.
- The bank charges @ Rs. 10/- per candidate shall be paid by candidate separately.
- For fee paid in cash in the bank the payment status of the candidate will be updated on the website with in 48 hours of fee deposition in bank. Candidate can fill his/ her choices after updation of fee payment status.
- Last date for payment of Registration as well as counseling fee for Phase-I, (for Govt/ Govt Aided/ University Maintained Colleges of Education) and for Phase –II (for B.Ed Course under Self Financing Scheme only) is as per key dates mentioned in the admission schedule.
- Remember you have paid your counseling fee before proceeding for online counseling, otherwise your allotted seat can be CANCELLED at any stage and candidate would not have any claim on such allotted seat.
C. Online Choice Filling & Locking
- For phase-I and phase-II online choice filling & locking by the candidate can be done as per key dates mentioned in the admission schedule for Govt/ Govt Aided/ University Maintained /Self-Financing Colleges of Education in Haryana.
- Candidates are advised to go through the updated list of Colleges of Education in Haryana on the website www.hbed2012.org or www.hbed2012.net and should prepare a list of Colleges in order of preference in which they are interested in seeking admission.
- Candidates can fill in as much number of choices in order of preference as they wish to.
- Candidates are allowed to change or re-order their choices, delete earlier choices and add new choices any number of times until they lock their final choices.
- All the candidates must lock their final choices as per key dates mentioned in the admission schedule.
- Candidates will not be able to unlock their choices once they are locked.
- If candidate fail to explicitly lock their choices by the last date, their last saved choices will be automatically locked and allotment will be done on this basis.
- Candidate must take a print out of their locked choices. This print out has to be signed and submitted at the time of reporting for admission.
- Registered candidates who do not fill choices or fail to save the same cannot be considered for admission and seat allotment.
D. Indicative seat Availability (Mock Counseling)
Based on the number of registered candidates who have submitted their choices before the key dates mentioned in the admission schedule, the system will be able to provide an idea of the seats that candidates may be offered in phase-I for Govt/ Govt Aided/ University Maintained Colleges of Education and for phase-II for B.Ed Course under Self Financing Scheme only. The indicative seat availability will be displayed on the website www.hbed2012.org or www.hbed2012.net as per key dates mentioned in the admission schedule. Candidates are advised to visit the website www.hbed2012.org or www.hbed2012.net for this purpose. The final allotment of seat, in the allotment rounds may be different than the indicative seat availability.
E. Online Seat Allotment
- Seats will be allotted in the order of merit and preference/ choices as per admission schedule for different phases.
- The allotment result will be available on the website www.hbed2012.org or www.hbed2012.net . Individual allotment letters will not be sent to the candidates. However, candidates may get a print out of the allotment details from website www.hbed2012.org or www.hbed2012.net .
- Candidates who are allotted seats will have to personally report to the allotted college.
- Seat will be allotted against vacant seats available after the first round of allotment and reporting.
- Registered candidates will not be allowed to alter or resubmit their choices.
- Eligible candidates for allotment against vacant seats fall into one of the following two groups:
Group–I: Candidates who reported at the allotted college after first round of seat allotment and opted for all the choices of preference higher than the currently allotted seat (auto upgradation) to be considered in the subsequent round(s).
Group–II: Registered candidates who were not allotted any seats in the first round of seat allotment.
- Candidates who, at any stage, cancel their provisional admission will not be considered for the subsequent round(s) of counseling. Also, if candidates fail to satisfy the minimum educational qualifications prescribed, their allotment of the seat shall automatically stand cancelled and such candidates will not be considered for the subsequent round(s) of counseling.
Candidates opting for auto upgradation shall automatically forego his/ her claim on the seat previously allotted
Similar procedure will be used in the subsequent round(s) of the seat allotment.
F. Reporting At Allotted College/Institute
- The outcome of the different rounds of seat allotment will be displayed on the website www.hbed2012.org or www.hbed2012.net (as per admission schedule). Individual allotment letters will not be sent to the candidates by the university.
- All the candidates who get an allotment should take print out of this provisional seat allotment and will report to the allotted College/Institute as per specified reporting dates for taking admission, failing which their seat allotment shall stand cancelled. Also, they will not be considered for further rounds of seat allotment.
- Candidates will produce all the relevant certificates in original including registration and counselling fee receipt for verification alongwith provisional allotment letter, a signed print out of their online application form, their locked choices generated from the website at the time of reporting.
- At the time of reporting if documents are found correct on verification and the fee is paid (as mentioned in the prospectus) by the candidate, then a provisional admission letter generated online will be issued to the candidate by the concerned college. The candidate shall check all the entries in this provisional admission letter and should sign it and preserve it for further reference.
- At the time of reporting if documents are found correct on verification and candidate opt for auto upgradation, then a provisional auto up-gradation letter generated online will be issued to the candidate by the concerned college. The candidate shall check all the entries in this provisional auto up-gradation letter and should sign it and preserve it for further reference.
- The allotment of their seats is liable to be cancelled, if the personal data viz. Category, Sub-category, Group (Group-I Science & Arts with Maths Group-II Arts & Commerce) residential status (Bonafide Residents of Haryana or All India Category), percentage of marks in qualifying examination, gender etc. submitted by the candidates at the time of registration is found to be wrong at time of verification of the original certificates at allotted Institutes, But, if the candidate is found to be eligible after the correction in personal data, the candidate may be considered for subsequent rounds of counseling, if any, against the vacancies only.
- If a candidate is admitted on the basis of the information submitted by him/ her, which is found to be incorrect or false at any stage then his/ her admission shall be cancelled and all fees and other dues paid by him/ her shall be forfeited. The University/ College/ Institute may take further action, as deemed fit, against the candidate in accordance with law.
- The allotment of the seats to candidates who do not report within the stipulated period to the allotted college will be cancelled and these candidates will not be considered in the seats allotment in the subsequent rounds
List of documents to be brought at the time of reporting in the institute:
The candidates, at the time of reporting must bring the following Original Certificates/ Documents/Testimonials alongwith two sets of duly attested photocopies of these with them. Any candidate, who fails to produce any of the required Certificate / Document /Testimonial at the time of reporting the institution, will forfeit his/her claim to admission.
- Qualifying Examination i.e. Bachelor Degree and /or Master's Degree or Shastri Degree 3-year (with or without English)/ Acharya Degree two year. The candidate will bring the DMCs of all the years of Bachelor and Master Degree or Shastri/Acharya Degree.
- Matriculation/ High School Certificate
- 10+2/Intermediate/Senior Secondary School Examination Certificate & Detailed Marks Card.
- Character Certificate:
(a) Regular Candidates: The candidates who have passed their qualifying exam from College/Department as regular students are required to submit the Character Certificate as per Annexure-XIV.
(b) Private Candidates: Male candidates, who have passed the qualifying examination as private candidates should submit their Character Certificate, duly signed by a Notary Public.
(c) Gaps in study: Male candidate who have gaps in their academic career after the qualifying exam., must furnish a gap certificate, in the form of affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper or certificate from the employer (if in the service) and should also furnish separately the character certificate of gap period duly attested by Notary Public.
- Residents Certificate as per Annexure-X, if applicable: Candidates, who have passed their qualifying examination from a university located in the State of Haryana will be deemed to be Haryana residents and will not be required to submit certificates of bonafide residents of Haryana.
- Certificate from the Employer in the case of Employees of Govt. of Haryana, members of All India Services borne on Haryana Cadre, Employees of Statutory Bodies/Corporations as per Annexure-XII, if applicable.
- Scheduled Caste Certificate as per Annexure-V, if applicable.
- Backward Class Certificate as per Annexure-VI, if applicable and affidavit as per Annexure-VII.
- Certificate in respect of Physically Handicapped Candidates as per Annexure-VIII, if applicable.
- Certificate required to be furnished by the Children & Grand-children of Freedom Fighters as per Annexure-IX, if applicable.
- Certificate from Ex-Servicemen of Indian Deference Services or Para-Military Forces– Annexure-X.
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Original Receipt of Registration & Counseling Fee.
- Print out of Online Application form alongwith their locked Choice.
- All Original documents, 04 latest passport size photographs and 02 sets of attested photo-copies of all applicable documents/testimonials/certificates must be brought at the time of reporting.
- The original certificates shall be returned back after verification by the College/institute.
- 2 sets of attested copies of certificates/documents/testimonials will be verified & signed by the Director-Principal or his authorized representative & will be retained for registration purposes in the University.
- If the original certificates are not in Hindi/ English, duly certified Hindi/ English version/ translation of such certificates will be required.